The Tokushima Alert has been Lifted
Requests to the businesses and people of Tokushima Prefecture:
Tokushima Alert Lifted
Date: June 24th, 2021 at 24:00
Until August 15th: Early Warning Period for the 5th Wave
Take caution against new variants and increases in the flow of people!
- Take further caution to prevent the spread of the virus.
To the people of Tokushima,
- Be prudent when making the decision to travel to other prefectures.
- Avoid not only the 3 C’s (closed spaces, crowded places, close-contact settings), but also situations where either 2 or 1 of these conditions are present.
- Practice basic virus prevention measures (wearing a mask, practicing coughing etiquette, gargling, washing your hands, using hand sanitizer, and refraining from speaking in a large voice).
- Make use of restaurants and lodging facilities that have “three stars for COVID-19 protection”.
- Sticker showing that they are following guidelines put in place.
- Sticker showing that they are cooperating with PCR monitoring guidelines.
- Tokushima Corona Alert System
To businesses in Tokushima,
- Refrain from the usage of karaoke-related facilities at restaurants.
- Make certain that your employees are in good health. For those with symptoms, allow for them to take time off or assist with testing.
- Promote telework and keep those coming in for work/business trips to a minimum.
2.Refrain from visiting the below areas.
State of Emergency Until July 11th: Okinawa
Areas designated in the below prefectures by each prefecture’s governor.
*Please refer to each prefecture’s website for the latest information.
Until July 11th: Hokkaido, Saitama, Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Aichi, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Fukuoka
When visiting areas other than those listed above, please consult with your friends and family and carefully make the decision on whether to travel or not.
For those who are returning to Tokushima due to unavoidable circumstances, please make use of Tokushima’s advance PCR testing system.
- We are conducting the following initiatives during the “Early Warning Period for the 5th Wave”
- Periodic PCR testing. (Conducting free, periodic PCR testing for restaurants and odging facilities that are registered to be folowing guidelines and have a sticker / that are registered with the Tokushima Corona Alert System.)
- Monitor testing for the whoe area. (Conducting PCR testing at schools, businesses, etc. when multiple cases occur.)
- Strengthening investigations into the fow of people. (Conducting detailed investigations into the flow of people around business districts to get a better grasp on the flow of people from outside the prefecture.)
- Advance PCR testing for those returning to the prefecture. (Conducting free PCR testing in advance for those who, due to unavoidabe circumstances, are returning to the prefecture.)