Tokushima Alert: Lowered to Infection Watch: Strengthened Caution (Stage 1)
Date of Issuance: June 2nd, 2021 - 6:00 PM
Until June 20th: “Period of Concentrated Efforts” to Prevent the Spread of the Virus
- Cooperation Request for Countermeasures to Prevent the Virus
To the people of Tokushima,
- Think very carefuly before making a decision to travel to other prefectures.
- Avoid not ony the 3 C’s (closed spaces, crowded places, close-contact settings), but also situations where either 2 or 1 of these conditions are present.
- Practice basic virus prevention measures (wearing a mask, practicing coughing etiquette, garging, washing your hands, using hand sanitizer, and refraining from speaking in a large voice).
- When visiting shops or accommodation faciities, confirm that they are following guidelines that have been put in place.
- Cooperate with the virus prevention measures that shops and faciities have put in place.
To businesses in Tokushima,
- Refrain from the usage of karaoke faciities at restaurants.
- Make sure that workers are in good heath. For those who have symptoms, allow them to take time off of work or get tested.
- Promote teework and keep those commuting to work to a minimum.
- As much as possibe, refrain from business trips outside of the prefecture.
- Refrain from Visiting the Below Areas
Areas Under a State of Emergency:
- Until June 20th: Hokkaido, Tokyo, Aichi, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Okayama, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Okinawa
Areas Under Quasi-Emergency Measures
Areas designated in the below prefectures by each prefecture’s governor.
*Please refer to each prefecture’s website for the latest information.
- Until June 13th: Gunma, Ishikawa, Kumamoto
- Until June 20th: Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Gifu, Mie
When visiting areas other than those listed above, please consult with your friends and family and carefully make the decision on whether to travel or not.
- Initiatives During the Concentrated Efforts Period
- Periodic PCR testing. (Conducting free, periodic PCR testing for restaurants that are registered to be folowing guidelines and have a sticker / that are registered with the Tokushima Corona Alert System.)
- Advance PCR testing for those returning to the prefecture. (Conducting free PCR testing in advance for those who, due to unavaiable circumstances, are returning to the prefecture.)
- Monitor testing for the whoe area. (Conducting PCR testing at schools, businesses, etc. when multiple cases occur.)
- Strengthening investigations into the fow of people. (Conducting detailed investigations into the flow of people around business districts to get a better grasp on the flow of people from outside the prefecture.)
Look for these stickers↓