Preventing the Spread of Infection: [Emergency Measures] Period for Strengthened Measures
Regarding Measures for the Long Holiday (Golden Week)
Period for Strengthened Measures: April 29th (Thur. / National Holiday) – May 5th (Wed. / National Holiday)
Requests to the Citizens & Businesses of Tokushima Prefecture
- Those of all generations should be on their guard against the new variants and be even more mindful and thorough with practicing infection prevention measures!
- When visiting another prefecture, please confirm the current COVID-19 situation of that location and carefully make your decision!
- Refrain from unnecessary travel to locations that are under a state of emergency or quasi-emergency measures!
- We ask for cooperation regarding requests to shorten business hours for restaurants! (Until 9:00 PM, and provision of alcohol until 8:00 PM.)
- Please refrain from visiting restaurants after 9:00 PM!
- It is strongly requested to refrain from making use of karaoke facilities at establishments that are primarily for food/drink.
- For business owners, please ensure that workers are properly managing their health and allow for those who are feeling unwell to take leave!
- Strongly promote telework and reduce the number of employees coming in for work! Keep the number of employees coming in for work to a bare minimum during Golden Week!
Preventing the Spread of Infection [Emergency Measures] (April 20th (Tue.) – May 5th (Wed. / National Holiday) )
- Inspections/awareness raising activities for restaurants coinciding with requests to shorten business hours. (For the entire prefecture)
- Greater visualization of the flow of people from outside/within the prefecture via detailed monitoring of changes to the flow of people around business districts.
- PCR monitoring tests for managers/staff of restaurants that are observing the “guidelines for preventing the spread of infection”. (Around Tokushima Station and Akitamachi)
- Strong promotion of telework. (Beginning with prefectural staff)
- Support for advance PCR tests for those returning to Tokushima from outside the prefecture for the long holiday.
- Awareness raising activities on the streets for visitors/returnees using public transportation during Golden Week.
- More thorough and mindful infection prevention measures.
*Masks, hand sanitizing, hand washing, gargling
- For schools (elementary, junior high school, senior high school, university), shortening of hours for club activities and refraining from training camps/competitions with other schools.
- Strengthening the system for screening tests for new variants.
Additional Measures for the Long Holiday (Golden Week)
- Temporary closure of prefectural facilities (excluding outdoor facilities). (April 29th – May 5th)
Request for cooperation to municipalities (for closure of municipal facilities).
- Request for cancellation of club activities for schools (elementary, junior high school, senior high school, university). (Public: From April 27th ~)
- Request to businesses for promotion of telework and refraining from business trips outside the prefecture.
- Necessary alerts regarding drinking gatherings at parks, on the streets, etc.
- More thorough use of masks, using hand sanitizer, washing hands, and gargling at home.